1 Cup of water.
A pinch of salt.
1 Stick of butter.
1 Cup of flour.
1 Vanilla pudding box
1 1/2 cups milk
4 oz of cool whip
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil water, salt, and butter in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Lower heat to medium-low heat.
- Add flour and stir fast until it forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- 1 at a time stir eggs in dough.
- Use a cookie scoop to make balls and put them on a cookie sheet.
- Put the pan in the oven for 15 minutes then drop the heat to 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Do not open oven while cooking.
- Make pudding according to the box.
- Fill cream puffs with pudding.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.